E-commerce is all about product marketing: you will manage to keep your business alive only if your conversion rate is constantly getting higher. Advertising your products at price-comparison websites and online marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, or Google Shopping is a beneficial promoting approach. Such a type of promotion is called Multichannel Selling.
Multichannel Selling helps you not only to promote your brand or catch the interest of new prospects. It also improves the SEO of your Shoplo store and increases your sales.
But each of the selling channels requires specific means of integration. And the procedure of integration with them involves quite some effort. It’s even a harder job to make sure that product feeds pull a good ROI (return on investment) as well as meet specific requirements for channels like Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay.
Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces allows you connect your Shoplo store to over five hundred selling channels in various countries with minimum effort. Thanks to this app, you’ll become capable of expanding your business to international marketplaces, attract plenty of new clients, and boost the profit painlessly. Koongo app doesn’t demand proficient knowledge in programming. So, every merchant is able to employ this tool effortlessly.
Benefits of Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces
- Generate more traffic – Reach potential customers on global marketing channels directly from your Shoplo store. Use any of 500+ online marketplaces, price comparison websites, social and affiliate networks integrated by Koongo. Centralize your products in Koongo and automatically distribute your data on all connected marketing channels
- Automate your orders – Import your marketplace orders through Koongo into your store backend. And sync your inventory automatically. Process your marketplace orders just like your Shoplo store orders. Order management is available for marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Miinto, Beslist.nl, idealo or Bol.com
- Optimize your data – Increase your efficiency by automating tasks. With Koongo advanced filters, you can select the right group of products for a specific marketing channel. You can increase your product prices to cover marketplace selling fees. Koongo gives you a complete solution for your product data management
- Update data in a matter of minutes – An API integration transfers product data updates every 30 minutes from your store to online marketplaces. It allows you to sell products low on stock on different marketplaces at the same time. The API integration is implemented for channels like Amazon, Miinto, Cdiscount.com, eBay, Marktplaats.nl, Beslist, Bol.com, 2dehands.be or Wish.com
- Monitor your performance – Integrate your Koongo account easily with your Google Analytics. Monitor your product performance on your connected marketing channel. Improve your Return on Investment. Google Analytics integration gives you an accurate product performance overview. It helps you to select profitable products for each marketing channel and get rid of losers
- Test 30 days for free – Try Koongo 30 days for free. No credit card is required. No limitations are applied. Koongo trial is completely risk-free. You have plenty of time to test Koongo and see what profit you can make on a specific marketplace or comparison website. Start your Koongo trial. We’ll be happy to help you with a marketing channel integration
Start Koongo now. Get a 20% permanent discount on the Koongo app
If you install the Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces app the end of March 2021, you’ll get a 20% permanent discount on the Koongo service. Please contact Koongo support at [email protected] after you start your Koongo trial period.
Do you have any questions? Check the Koongo websites or contact Koongo support for more information. Koongo team is happy to help you.