To add a product to your store go to Products > On the top right corner click on +Product.
When adding a product make sure to complete the following sections:
- Name and basic information
- VAT tax rate
- Product description and images
- Additional information
- Tag and product organization
Product name and basic information
First, fill in the name. If this product does not have any variants, enter the SKU in the basic information tab, enter the price and select whether Shoplo is to track stock levels.
- If your product has variants, click the tab. I have multiple variants
- You can add up to three parameters, e.g. Color, Size, Material.
- Complete the values for these parameters, followed by Price and SKU for each variant.
- You can find more information on managing variants here.
VAT Tax rate
Here you can choose the VAT rate from the drop-down list. (You can edit these values in Settings> Regional> Value-Added Tax).
- Additionally, you can check the option: Exempt from taxes or not applicable.
Product description and images
Make sure you have a good description of your products. Put in it the most important information that can be of interest to potential customers.
Also, add photos. We recommend adding all product photos in the same proportion. For more information about photos, see this article.
A short description is not used in our templates. Such functionality can be added on request. You do not have to complete it.If you want, you can also enter the dimensions of your product.
Tags and Product Organization
You can arrange products into collections, categories and assign a vendor to them. Additionally, you can add tags.