In Shoplo you can add drop points like InPost, Polish Post, DHL Parcel as a delivery method.
This type of delivery is only available for Poland.
In this article, you will learn about:
- How to add ‘drop point’ as a shipping method
- How to install the required applications (Available only for Poland).
How to add ‘drop point’ as a shipping method?
Go to Settings > Shipping > Click on +Shipping method.
Select Drop Point and click on Next.
Then select the shipping supplier and enter the name that will be visible to your customers when finalizing the order.
You can choose between:
- InPost – Cash on Delivery
- Poczta Polska
- Poczta Polska – Cash on Delivery
- DHL Parcel
- Paczka w Ruchu
- Paczka w Ruchu – Cash on Delivery
If you want to add different rates, depending on weight or order value – Learn how to do it.
Finally, connect this shipping method with the appropriate payment method.
Learn how to:
- Create a payment, such as cash on delivery*
- Set a payment via traditional bank transfer
- Connect other online payment methods
Fill all remaining details and click on save.
If you have selected InPost and have not installed the application, you will be redirected to the appropriate page to install it. Learn how to install the app.
*Paczkomaty can be set up as cash on delivery payment method for stores delivering only in Poland.