In Shoplo, you can sell digital products and automatically send them to customers (using the eProducts application).
Steps you need to do:
- Set the selected products as a digital product
- Put files on an external server
- Install and configure the eProducts application
Set the product as a digital product
When adding or editing products, you can mark products as electronic in the Other information section.
Thanks to this, those products can be configured in the eProducts application and your customers will not have to provide a shipping address during the order finalization process.
Put files on an external server
The application allows you to send a link or a file in an attachment. It does not work as a disk space for storing them. For this purpose, files (e.g. pdf, mp4) should be placed on an external server, e.g. dropbox.
Go to that website and install the products app.
In the application settings you can choose:
- When the e-mail with a product file should be sent to a customer (after the order is placed or after the order is paid)
- Expiration date (24, 48, 72h or no time limits)
- Number of times product can be downloaded
- Whether notification about successful file download will be sent
- If the product should send as a link within the message text or as a message attachment
After adding e-products to the dashboard in the application, you will be able to put a link to the file.