Each theme can be customised to suit your brand better, giving it your personal touch. You can change the colours, fonts or sizes of each individual element.
In this article, you can learn about
How to customise your theme
Log into your dashboard and go to the ‘Layout’ tab, then click on “Customise”
For inactive templates: Layout> Installed templates> template that you want to customise> …> Customise
While customising you
- Access the page you wish to edit.
- Preview what it looks like on a mobile device
- Go to customise the layout
- Hide/show the side menu
- Finally, save changes
- In the side menu, you can access all the options for editing your layout
What elements can I customise?
While customising you can edit
- Content (separators, buttons e.g buy now)
- The layout of the store e.g colours, fonts
Here you can read more about banners – here
Hover over the text you want to change, then click the edit icon. Change the content and save the changes.
On the right side menu, you can edit colours, fonts, header settings, select the collection displayed on the main page, change the shopping basket settings, footers, pagination, customise links to social media and select the number of displayed articles from the blog.
Finally, click go back and save changes.