Navigate to the bottom of your Dashboard. Here you will be able to access your Product Settings, where you can manage all of the main aspects of your account.
Profile – In this section, you can:
- Change your Email address: This email address is used for notifications and to log in to Multichannel
- Reset your password: By clicking on the ‘Reset password’ link, you can change your password.
- Choose your country: Decide which country you want your store to be based.
- Change Language: You can change the language of the user interface
Payments – In this section, you can:
- Manage Your Subscription – In this section, you can view the subscription you currently have and you can upgrade your plan.
- Manage Your Billing Information – Here you can add/edit your credit card details and invoice data.
- Check Your Invoices – Here you will be able to see and download all your invoices.
How do the subscription plans work?
During the free trial period, our system checks how many orders you receive each month. According to the order amount, your account will be automatically assigned to one of our subscription plans. For example, if you have less than 20 orders, your account will be on the Freemium plan. If your orders surpass the limit of that plan within your first month, our system will move your account to the next subscription plan. If you were already charged, the payment for the lower plan will be partially refunded and a payment for the new subscription plan will be also partially charged.
Please note that no credit card is required to register for a Multichannel trial. Only after the trial expires, you must add your credit card details in order to re-activate your account.
You can see a list of all our subscription plans in here.