In this article you will learn:
- What are Shoplo Payments?
- Benefits of using Shoplo Payments
- Setting up your store before activating Shoplo Payments
- Activating Shoplo Payments
- Banks available in Shoplo payments
- Commissions in Shoplo payments
- Frequently asked questions
What are Shoplo Payments?
Shoplo payments is a modern payment system specially designed for Shoplo customers. In addition to high-speed online transfers, you will be able to make transfers directly to your customers’ accounts.
Plase note: Shoplo Payments is only available for businesses registered in Poland.
Benefits of using Shoplo Payments
- Fast processing time – You will receive the payment the next day after customer’s payment (on working days).
- Easy to use – After activating Shoplo payments, you don’t have to fill in additional contracts or create additional accounts at external sites.
- Flexibility – We offer direct redirecting to the largest banks, as well as payments made by ordinary bank transfers and card payments.
- Low commission – Commission rate from 1.69%
- Secure system guaranteed – Our payment system is based on stable technology, created by the online payment experts from Blue Media.
- Easier handling of orders – Orders paid through Shoplo Payments will automatically change their status after the payment is confirmed.
- Refunds – If your customer has paid your order with Shoplo Payments, you can make a refund directly from your store.
Setting up your store before activating Shoplo Payments
In order to quickly and efficiently verify Shoplo Payments, make sure your store is setup properly:
1. Make sure you added products.
This is one of the most important factors to proceed with the account verification.
2. Give access to your store.
If your store is password protected, please contact Blue Media. Please inform them about this and make a password specifically for them to use at the time of verification. Ideally, it would be “BlueMedia”.
- Visa Electron
- MasterCard Electronic
Put information for example about the way you will process refunds. In case a payment was made with a credit card, a refund will be made to the account assigned to the card.
4. Banner with bank icons
Add a banner with all banks and card organization icons. Download the banner here.
5. Order fulfilment time
If you activate a card payment, the order fulfilment time must be indicated from the moment you receive a positive payment authorization. This entry should be included in the terms of service and on the checkout page.
Activating Shoplo Payments
Go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Payments’ > Click on the ‘Activate’ button next to the Shoplo Payments icon.
An activation form will appear. Fill it out in full, click on ‘Next’.
Important: Make sure that the account number you entered is exactly the same as the one from which you make the verification payment.
Once you fill out the form correctly, you will receive a confirmation message with a button redirecting to the bank. Click on it and make a verification payment.
After a verification transfer is made for PLN 1 (after the verification is complete the amount will be refunded) you will be redirected back to Shoplo.
Verification can take up to 24 hours. After the verification is complete, in your dashboard you should see the information about Shoplo Payments enabled.
List of banks available in Shoplo Payments
Shoplo payments support online transfers and card payments.
Available banks for direct transfers:
Our integration automatically redirects the user to the bank page for payment, after performing the payment, the customer returns to the store page.
Commissions in Shoplo payments
We offer an attractive commission rate of 1.69% (except from the Starter plan: 1.89%) for all sorts of transfers.
In case of card payments, the commission amount is 1.69% (1.89% in the Starter Plan) + 20 PLN cents per transaction.
Frequently asked questions
- If I decide for Shoplo Payments, will I have an agreement with Shoplo?
- Who is the operator of Shoplo payments?
- When and how will I receive payment from the buyer?
- Will I receive a notification after payment and will the order change its status?
- Will I receive an invoice for the commissions I’ll pay?
- Where can I send an inquiry about Shoplo Payments?
- How to deactivate Shoplo payments?
If I decide to use Shoplo Payments, will I have an agreement with Shoplo?
The payment service agreement is with Blue Media. The contract is concluded electronically, after acceptance of the regulations, when Shoplo Payments is activated. The Terms and Conditions are also available in your Shoplo dashboard throughout the duration of the contract. The contract is concluded for an indefinite period of time.
Who is the operator of Shoplo payments?
The Blue Media payment service provider Blue Media SA (Blue Media SA) operates the Shoplo Payments Service. Based in Sopot, having the status of a national payment institution and the NBP’s consent to conduct clearing and settlement activities. More information about Blue Media is available at bluemedia.pl
When and how will I receive payment from the buyer?
You will receive funds for transactions made by customers to your bank account at the latest by the end of the next business day. The funds will be transferred to the bank account you provided on the registration form. The transfer is automatically sent without the need for additional payment processing. You will receive your payment less the due payment service fee. There are no additional fees for automatic payments to your account.
Will I receive a notification after payment and will the order change its status?
Yes. Confirmation of payment for the purchased goods will be sent to your email address. The message will contain details of the order placed by your customer. Order status changes automatically after payment and can be checked in the Orders tab.
Will I receive an invoice for the commissions I’ll pay?
The VAT invoice for commissions is generated automatically and sent once a month to your email address. You don’t need to log in to the Shoplo dashboard to receive an invoice. If you have not received an invoice or the information given in the invoice doesn’t match, contact BOK Blue Media at [email protected]
Where can I send an inquiry about Shoplo Payments?
Complaints can be made at [email protected] by phone at 58 7604 844 (during Customer Service Hours 7-22) or via the contact form available on this site. You can also send an inquiry to BOK Shoplo via email: [email protected] or by phone at 22 873 83 43 (Monday to Friday 9-17).
How to deactivate Shoplo payments?
If for any reason you want to cancel the service, you can deactivate it in your dashboard.
Go to Settings > Payments and then click on the option to deactivate the service right next Shoplo Payments’ logo.