In this article you will learn:
- How to pay for a Shoplo subscription
- Where can I get an invoice for my subscription?
- How to change your billing data
How can I pay for my Shoplo subscription?
Here you can choose a plan, edit your invoice data and pay for a Shoplo subscription. Keep in mind that if you choose to connect a card, the subscription will be automatically charged for the selected billing period.
Where can I get an invoice for my subscription?
In the Shoplo Dashboard
Click on ‘Account settings’ > Then on ‘Your payments’. There you will see a list of all your invoices.
Change billing data
1. Go to ‘Account settings’ > Then to ‘Your payments’.
2. Click on the option ‘Change billing data’
3. Select whether you want to set up your account with Shoplo as a business or as a private individual, and then fill in or change the data you entered previously.
4. Save the changes and done!