- Account - it is a contract for providing the features of Shoplo Store, Shoplo Multichannel and Shoplo Chat by electronic means to the User by Shoplo as per the terms described in the Terms and Conditions document.
- User - Natural person over 18 years old and with full legal capacity, running business activity or legal person or entity not having legal personality who subscribes to Shoplo.com.
- Shoplo - Limited Liability Company Shoplo, head- quartered in Cracow/Poland (ul. Pawia 9, 31-154 Cracow), NIP (VAT): 5213630420 and social capital valued in 88.300zł.
- Terms and Conditions - The most up to date terms and conditions, as displayed in shoplo.com.
- RODO - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (GDPR)
Services provided by Shoplo
- Shoplo provides electronic services based on Internet applications, by which the User is able to create an on-line store. These applications enable the User selling products on the internet.
- Shoplo reserves the right to edit and change the Terms and Conditions.
- The User agrees to use Shoplo based on his/her own free decision and at his/her own risk.
- Shoplo does not make any guarantees or representations other than expressly made in these Terms and Conditions and exclude applicability of the laws regarding statutory warranty to the maximum possible extent.
- Shoplo reserves the right to immediate deletion or suspension of the accounts infringing the Terms and Conditions or the applicable law.
- Shoplo is not liable for any direct or indirect loss of profits or goodwill caused by the use or inability to use Shoplo.com
- Shoplo's liability is limited to the total sum paid to Shoplo by the User in question.
- Shoplo is only liable for material damage caused solely by the fault of Shoplo.
- Shoplo's support and assistance are available only to Users who have paid a subscription for the current period, and for Users who own a trial account (maximum: 15 days).
- The User declares and guarantees that any content from pages within Shoplo.com domain will not be copied, reproduced or used.
- All content provided by any User registered in Shoplo.com constitutes property of the respective User. At the request of the User, Shoplo may at any time delete his/her account, resulting in the removal of this entire content.
- When adding new content to a Shoplo account (photos, product descriptions), the User agrees to publish them on the Internet, making them available to both Shoplo and customers.
- On-line failure or unavailability of the Terms and Conditions content does not constitute a waiver of the obligations therein.
- The Terms and Conditions of Shoplo are the only form of contract established between the User and Shoplo.
- Any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions must be sent to Shoplo's customer support service by email.
Shoplo Theme Store
- Shoplo allows the User to alter the store's appearance through Themes.
- Theme can be downloaded at the Shoplo Theme Store, created with a use of creator or added as an own theme.
- The Themes provided by Shoplo or created with a use of creator should not be used outside the Shoplo service.
- Sale of Themes created with a use of creator is prohibited on Shoplo platform or elsewhere.
- Any intellectual property rights to any Theme created with a use of a creator remain with Shoplo. In case of violation of those rights, Shoplo can assert its rights, including in court.
- Downloaded Theme can be used only for one shop. It can be used for another shop if the original shop is terminated.
- Sale of the Theme to other Users or to any third parties is prohibited.
- The User is able to fully modify any downloaded Theme for his store in Shoplo. Shoplo may modify the store's footer and in cases of violation of the Therms and Conditions or the applicable law – the entire content of the Theme.
- Intellectual property rights remain with the author of the Theme. In case of violation of those rights, the Theme author can assert his/her rights, including in court. In such cases, Shoplo is required to block or even delete the violating Shoplo account.
- When downloading a Theme, the User agrees that technical support related to the Theme is the responsibility of its author. Shoplo may help Users to contact the Theme author.
- If a User or any third party representing a User edits the theme's html code, the theme loses its guarantee which also means its owner no longer supports the User.
- The User is solely responsible for the installation of Themes. Shoplo is not liable for lost or overwritten data that may result from installing a new Theme.
- Payment to Shoplo can be done by the User through online transfer or credit card.
- Subscription period in Shoplo can be counted each 30, 90, 180 or 365 days, from the date of the opening of the account in Shoplo.
- Full details from the store owner are needed when making payments to Shoplo.
- Upon completing a payment to Shoplo, Shoplo's admin panel provides a VAT invoice to the User.
- The User will be prompted to effect a new payment through the registered email provided every 7, 3 and 1 day before the end of the current subscription period.
- If a payment is effected after the end of the subscription period, the subscription will be extended from the date the earlier period ended.
- The total sum of the subscription is the gross amount including VAT.
- Shoplo does not refund funds paid for the provision of electronic services by Shoplo.
- Personal data provided by the User in relation with payments are processed by PayLane sp. z o.o., Braintree lub BlueMedia sp. z o.o. as payment institutions taking part in payment process.
Users' personal data
- Shoplo processes the User's personal data due to General Data Protection Regulation Art. 6.1.b or f for the purpose and scope necessary to establish, shape, change, solve and properly implement services provided electronically, including for statistical purposes. While using the Shoplo platform, the User may also receive system messages (information about failures, changes in the functioning of existing features or adding new services, as well as service support messages) via email or phone, as long as the User has provided us with such data for the time a User is in control of an active Shoplo account. Providing the above-mentioned data is necessary for agreement implementation.
- By accepting Shoplo’s Terms and Conditions, the user enters a contract for the processing of personal data of their store’s clients (end users) with Shoplo Sp. z o.o. to the extent necessary to establish, shape content, change, solve and correctly implement services provided electronically.
- At the same time, Shoplo informs that:
- The administrator of personal data provided by a User and everyone related to his business in order to use the service is Shoplo sp. z o.o.,.
- You can contact Shoplo in cases related with personal data protection via email@example.com
- The User's data will be kept for the period necessary to secure the interests of Shoplo and the User related to access to the Account.
- The user has the right to demand access to his personal data from the administrator, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing or the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
- The User has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The user has the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Resignation and withdrawal
- The User is able to delete his/her account at any time by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resignation of a Shoplo account does not imply on any additional responsibility from Shoplo, such as the refund of subscriptions already paid.
- Resignation of a Shoplo account will result in the permanent exclusion of all User data from Shoplo's servers.
- Resignation of a Shoplo account does not result in the charge of any penalty fees related to the resignation.
- If fraud or extortion is detected, Shoplo reserves the right to the immediate removal of the account involved.
- If a payment is not effected after the subscription period ends, the User's admin panel will be blocked. After 14 days, counting from this date, if the payment is still not effected, access to the store will be blocked completely.
- Shoplo provides the email address email@example.com for all subjects related to queries and complaints.
- Complaints may be filed within 7 days from the date on which Shoplo provided the service in question.
- Complaints will be processed within 14 days from the date of the lodging of the complaint.
- The complaint must be clear and detailed about its subject and the circumstances justifying it.
- In case of failure by the User to meet the deadlines presented for lodging a complaint, the complaint will not be considered.
Changes to the service and prices
- Shoplo reserves the right to make changes in the price list of its services, notifying these changes 14 days prior to their implementation. This information will be published on Shoplo.com and Shoplo's admin panel.
- The prices shown in the price list are not dependent on external factors.
- Shoplo is entitled to assign all rights and obligations stemming from these Terms and Conditions (including provision of services and right to receive subscription payments) to another entity affiliated with Shoplo and User agrees for such assignment. Assignment of right and obligations stemming from these Terms and Conditions is made as an amendment to the Terms and Conditions.